Join the Team
Military and First Responder Therapist - Independent or Associate Washington License Required
This 1099 Contracting Position
100% in person therapy required.
This position works with law enforcement and military only.
Please do not apply unless you are able to work in Vancouver, WA.
Former first responders and veterans are strongly desired.
Background with trauma treatment required.
- Provide individual mental health counseling to military of all statuses (active duty; reserve/Guard; veteran); first responders (active law enforcement, fire, EMS and agency staff).
- Key areas of treatment include combat/line of duty/childhood trauma; substance abuse; cooccurring disorder; stress, anxiety/panic disorders; marriage and family; suicidality.
- Maintain strong clinical and HIPAA compliant documentation, treatment planning, and client communication.
- Maintain responsive and efficient communication with partner agencies/military bases as needed for client care.
- Provide wellness checks as a team with agencies throughout the region at specific and scheduled times throughout the year.
- Opportunities to provide training and education to agencies.
- Strong desire to work with military, law enforcement and fire populations or direct clinical experience in this field. Military veterans, former first responders; military/ first responder spouses, are all strongly encouraged to apply.
- Washington state license required (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW).
- The demand of what we do and who we serve calls for a minimum of 15 client hours a week for this position.
- Must maintain malpractice insurance.
- Must be able to become credentialed with insurances. If candidate is not able to credential with major insurances, the position cannot be filled.
- Primarily in person sessions, some remote.
- 60% of total insurance reimbursement. Ranging from $65-$95 per client hour (depending on license).
- A professional private office with 24/7 access.
- Office equipment and furniture provided to include desktop and printer/scanner.
- Billing and insurance claims will be completed for you.
- 1st and 15th of the month pay schedule.
- Insurance credentialing completed for you after you provide the necessary documentation.
- $400 a year for training/CEU's.
- EMDR training provided, if desired.
- Flexible schedule structure.
- HIPAA compliant software and telehealth platform provided.
Resumes Required. Cover letters strongly encouraged