Join The Team
Licensed Military and First Responder Therapist - Remote
Looking for an independently licensed clinician to work remotely. Washington state license required.
Cover letters strongly encouraged
Self Employed (1099 Contracting)
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $60.00 - $95.00 per hour
- Provide individual mental health counseling to military of all statuses (active duty; reserve/Guard; veteran); first responders (active law enforcement, fire, EMS and agency staff).
- Key areas of treatment include combat/line of duty/childhood trauma; substance abuse; cooccurring disorder; stress, anxiety/panic disorders; marriage and family; suicidality.
- Maintain strong clinical and HIPAA compliant documentation, treatment planning, and client communication.
- Maintain responsive and efficient communication with partner agencies/military bases as needed for client care.
- Strong desire to work with military, law enforcement and fire populations or direct clinical experience in this field. Military veterans; former first responders; military/ first responder spouses, are all strongly encouraged to apply.
- Washington state license required (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW). Will consider candidates that will be getting their license in the next 3 months or have a pending application. Official hire would be license dependent.
- Part time is 10-21 hours and full time is 22+.
- Must maintain malpractice insurance.
- Must be able to become credentialed with insurances. This process can take 30-160 days. Preferably start work with clients as you are added to insurance panels.
- Primarily in person sessions, some remote.
- 60% of total insurance reimbursement. Ranging from $60-$95 per client hour.
- Billing and insurance claims will be completed for you.
- 1st and 15th of the month pay schedule.
- Insurance credentialing completed for you after you provide the necessary documentation. Maintaining your credential is your responsibility.
- $400 a year for training/CEU's that are approved by legionary.
- You dictate your schedule.
- HIPAA compliant software and telehealth platform provided.
- Weekly/biweekly supervision offered to help with gaining a better understanding of clinical work with these populations.
Email resume and cover letter to:
Copyright ©2022 Legionary Mental Health, PLLC